Am I Selfish because I want More?
Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “Am I Selfish because I want more.” While we need to beware of greed, it’s not wrong to want to have more.
Let’s change it today:
1. God wants to freely give you all good things. And He proved it by giving us His best—Jesus. (Romans 8:32)
2. Want more to give more. We should want to reap bountifully, so that we have an abundance for EVERY GOOD WORK. (2 Corinthians 9:8-10)
3. You can’t give what you don’t have. Giving is an expression of love—John 3:16. Therefore we should DESIRE to have more, to give more.
4. God gives you power to get wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18). It is HE that gives us the power.
5. You’re a covenant ambassador. He gives us the power to get wealth—TO ESTABLISH HIS COVENANT in the earth—Deuteronomy 8:18-19.
6. Increase is God’s idea for you. (Psalm 115:12-14)
Think It & Say It:
It’s not wrong for me to want more to be more of a blessing. Increasing me is God’s idea. He gives me the power to get wealth and I am His covenant ambassador in the earth. He freely wants to give me all good things, in Jesus’ Name.
20 – Breaking Life Long, Self Defeating