Is your doctor right for you? Let David B. Agus, M.D. coach you on how to best work with your doctor to live a long, healthy life.
Learn how to:
– Determine if your doctor is the right one for you
– Prepare for your doctor’s appointment and make the most of your time while there
– Determine the role your doctor should take in helping you manage your lifetime health
– Understand the key blood tests you should have performed
– Check in with your own body on a regular basis to identify, monitor and delay disease
– Easily use the latest technology to collect personal health data
– Develop a step-by-step personalized program to prevent disease year after year
David Agus will also discuss the latest studies and research behind the benefits of keeping an active body and mind and provide answers to common questions and myths surrounding vitamins, weight loss, juicing, vaccinations and more.
David Agus is a professor of medicine and engineering at the University of Southern California and heads U.S.C.’s Westside Cancer Center and the Center for Applied Molecular Medicine. As an international leader in new technologies and approaches to healthcare, he cofounded two revolutionary companies in personalized medicine, Navigenics and Applied Proteomics. He is also a CBS News medical contributor.
Access the course workbook here: