In Karma Ayurveda, there are well-qualified health counselors that guide the patients with precise kind of kidney diet plan for the patients what foods to eat and what foods to avoid. The Diet chart plan given by health counselors helps the patients to manage the blood glucose level in the body and help in managing desecrate products. Few imperative tips in the diet chart for a patient with chronic renal failure.
Our Health counselors provides the CKD diet chart
Chronic kidney disease diet chart, acute kidney disease diet chart, renal kidney disease diet chart, nephrotic syndrome diet plan, and PKD diet chart.
1. Doctors’ advice to the patients that must consume fat-free milk. Chocolate milk, buttermilk, sweetened yogurt, and sugar-sweetened pudding must be avoided.
2. Cabbage is packed full of photochemical and regarded as preeminent for the patients suffering from chronic kidney failure.
3. Cauliflower is high in vitamin C and fiber content. It is also very beneficial for the chronic kidney failure.
4. Apples, apple juice, applesauce, apricot halves, berries, blackberries, and blueberries are very beneficial for treating patients suffering from kidney diseases.
5. Patient must evade Candy, Chocolate Regular sugar, Syrup, Honey, Molasses, Baked goods, and Ice cream.
Balance diet with the herbal medication is very important for faster recovery and improvements in the medical reports of the patients suffering from chronic kidney failure.