(as of Feb 15,2020 15:47:14 UTC – Details)
Promotion ends shortly!
Are you tired? Would you like to have more energy? Are you overweight? Do you have Type 2 Diabetes? Are your grocery bills getting too high? Would you like to learn how to save money on groceries?
Intermittent fasting is fast becoming the most popular method to lower and maintain weight. Whether you have chosen the 5-2 diet, the 24-hour fasts or the alternating fasting days, this book will show you how to choose your style and reach your goal of weight loss.
While most texts about fasting are written primarily for male bodybuilders, the author Michelle Dawson opens a new path by creating this guide for both genders and certainly leaves nothing to be desired.
The book “Intermittent fasting” reveals a true and bearable way to maintain a slender and healthy body that can be presumed (without making dangerous diets).
Discover what kind of exercise can take you to gain weight; common versions of intermittent fasting is ideal for losing weight, how intermittent fasting is applied and all the incredible health benefits of intermittent fasting.
Ignore the unbelievers and join the Fasting revolution. You can also begin to enjoy the benefits of aesthetics and health that the Fasting lifestyle gives
In sum, this intermittent fasting beginner guide for men and women will cover the following basics:
- What is Intermittent Fasting?
- Science behind Intermittent Fasting – Fasting Gets the Nobel Prize
- What is autophagy?
- Health Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
- Who Can Fast? Who should fast?
- Fasting During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Different Health Conditions and Medications
- Intermittent Fasting and Type 1 and 2 Diabetes
- Fasting Myths and Misconceptions
- Fasting for Low Blood Sugar
- How to start Intermittent Fasting
- Intermittent Fasting for Women
- Fasting Causes the Body to Burn Muscle
- Intermittent fasting for athletes
- Types of Intermittent Fasting: 20/4 (The Warrior Diet), 24/0, 36 Hour Fast, 42 Hours, 60 hours – The Himalayan Fasting Diet, 5:2 and 4:3 Method.
- Adding the Keto Diet: Tips for Transitioning to the Ketogenic Diet
- Fasting in Religion and History.
- IF Tips for Success.
- IF FAQ.
Do you feel that you have tried everything to lose weight and improve your health? This fasting guide is an excellent resource to launch your journey, not just to better health but to also optimal health.
Scroll Up and Click the Buy Now Button to Get Your Copy!