Two things today, The science of raw food….and substutng your food.
Here are some tips for those wanting to reach a new bench mark with weight loss this week
1. Cardio or workout before breakfast
2. Eat every 2.5 -3hrs, no longer
3. Increase water intake in between meals
4. Use carb in morning, mid day but taper off from 2pm
5. Last meal at night before 6pm.. and if still hungry before bed, have protein shake and water, and or cup of chia seeds
6. Try and get to bed earlier, up earlier. eg 9.30pm-5am-5.30am
7. Practice visualisation and affirmations
8.write your goal on your mirror in the bathroom, see it believe it.. ‘I am 65kg quickly and smoothly’
9. Increase walks everyday! get creative to fit it in.
We will be talking about how to maintain weight goals in the final week and summarising the whole program.
Your challenge is to practice the 20 min workout everyday this week, even if it is before bed.. but if you do it before bed, please stay in meditation for at least 15 min to help you sleep, use lavender oil and a cup of camomile tea.
I am loving being your on line coach thank you for being such amazing motivated members.
Final challenge for those who love cooking and creating.
Post a creative recipe to the forum in the motivation team encouragement room and the winner of the best recipe will win a prize. We are looking for Raw vegan. I will be testing these recipes out, it may take me a week to do so.
Life just got tastier and fuller!
ps How good is that Banana ice cream.. it is so good, I wanted to modify it so we can use it this week end along with something else that will wet your appetite.
Dig it in team.. if you are serious abut the Incentive then go for it and you will be surprised at what you can achieve in 2 weeks!