- Small: Fits Measurements 32-40″. Measure 2″ below belly button, around upper hip area, do not bring tape up to waistline. Post surgery add 2″ to measurement for swelling. When pregnant, to determine post delivery measurement: Take measurement at 9 months pregnant subtract 3″-5″ (twins- subtract 4-8″). When inbetween sizes go by measurement and knowledge of your body type. *Based on average height of 5’6″*
- Small AbdoMend Support belt is 8″ wide and support strap is 3″ wide.
- Our Recovery Binder features a unique Extra Support Strap that can easily be fitted at the back for lower back support or on the front to protect your incision.
- AbdoMend recovery belts are designed with 6-9″ of adjustability for your changing size. Soft and Supportive light weight cotton available in 5 sizes to help you transition through your recovery and back to your unique pre-pregnancy shape.
- Move with ease and confidence – get the support you need and deserve! Binding compresses tissues and reduces stress and pain. Supports repositioning your internal organs and Promotes Muscle Memory.
Belly Support Band Helps You In Many Different Situations: 1.) Abdominal support for pregnancy 2.) C-Section or postpartum recovery 3.) Post-abdominal surgery 4.) Hysterectomy, myomectomy, or fibroid surgery. How Does the Belly Support Band Provide Relief? The belly band offers comfortable lower back and stomach support to help you get out of bed with less pain after surgery or post-pregnancy. If you want to wear one for pregnancy support, we recommend you purchase the correct size belt for post
List Price: $ 75.00