You couldn’t see my boyfriend’s picture that well, so here’s a link: http://i.imgur.com/CQjl1.png Let’s go over my daily meal plan! 🙂 Breakfast: Option 1) – Plain Oatmeal (either…
Weightloss Tips and Tricks! Diet, Exercise, and More!
You couldn't see my boyfriend's picture that well, so here's a link:
Let's go over my daily meal plan! 🙂
- Plain Oatmeal (either made with water, or 2% milk)
- Flavored Oatmeal is also okay (Brown Sugar, Maple, etc.)
- Glass of 2% Milk or Orange Juice with LOTS OF PULP!
- My version of a Parfait 🙂
- Low-Fat Yogurt (Strawberry, Blueberry, Peach, etc.)
- A cup of Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Almonds (Almonds are great for snacking also)
- A handful of fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, apricots, diced apples) or dried cranberries (cranberries help move your digestive system along also!
- Spinach Salad (Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes, Lettuce, Grilled Chicken)
- Sometimes I also add dried cranberries and walnuts for extra flavor
- Use a vinaigrette dressing! No Ranch, Bleu Cheese, etc.
Option 2) (Which I didn't mention)
- Sauteed Spinach ( in olive oil, with a pinch of salt and pepper)
- Grilled Chicken ( with a pinch of salt and pepper)
- 1/2 a cup of Brown Rice (high in dietary fiber)
During the day, you will get hungry, so take a healthy snack! It will also help your digestive system quite a bit 🙂
- Sugar-Free Jello (Delicious and Nutritious, I promise it won't disappoint!)
- Fresh Fruit (Apples, Oranges, Strawberries, Grapes, etc.)
- Soup (Campbells, Progresso, etc. make Low-Fat soups that are Weight Watchers Approved! Look in your super markets!)
- Salad (Spinach Salad Recipe ^^^^ in the lunch section)
- Breadsticks (I eat Double Fiber Bread, which is extremely beneficial to your digestive system! It has amazing dietary fiber content, and helps cleanses your body - When you go to the bathroom (#2) you will poop more than usual, meaning that you are getting rid of the excess waste that has been stored in your body - Meaning "MORE WEIGHTLOSS FOR YOU!" 🙂
- 1/2 a cup of Brown Rice
- Sauteed Vegetables (Spinach, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Baby Carrots, etc.)
- Grilled Chicken
Basically, I eat the same foods and I kind of mix them around to see what I can eat/make to make it taste a little different, and not make dieting so boring!
I'm also experimenting with sushi, tofu, and things like that! I will let you all know how it goes!
Try to stay away from Pasta (Unless it's whole wheat pasta), White Rice, and White Bread. (These have crazy carbs, that you are trying to stay away from!)
MOST IMPORTANT TIP: People say to drink at least 8 Cups of water a day, I say you can get away with having 6 Cups! Basically, drink as much water as you can. Having a water bottle is very handy!
I do a program called "Insanity", and trust me, if you don't regularly exercise, it's going to HURT. If you don't want to do exercise programs (Insanity, P90x, etc.), feel free to work out on your own.
Go to the gym! Run on a treadmill, and lift some weights, easy stuff!
If you don't have a gym membership, jog around the block!
For the 1st week - light, easy workouts (run two or three blocks = 1/4-1/3 a mile)
For the 2nd week - Push yourself a little bit harder (run three or four, maybe even five blocks = 1/2 mile)
For the 3rd week - Do a whole mile!
If you're just going to walk (instead of run/jog), take arm/ankle weights! They really do help build muscle, my arms and legs are getting stronger each and every day!
You can't change your body in one day, it takes a lot of work! Don't push yourself too hard to the point that you want to give up! It's all about transitioning. You're not going to be able to run a marathon the first week of working out, but don't let that discourage you!
I hope you all enjoyed this! Let me know if you have any questions. If you have any workout or diet tips, leave them down below! I'd love to hear from you 🙂
FTC: All these products were bought by me, blah blah blah.